> C#/.Net Samples
> .Net Authentication
> Setting up ASP.NET Identity 2 with External Logins Facebok Google Microsoft and Twitter
You can install the following sample application to look at the code as well. I would highly recommend this since I have been copying and pasting the code from this sample for my learning (this article) purposes.
Create an empty web application project and then get the following to look into the code
install-package Microsoft.AspNet.Identity.Samples -Pre
> .Net Authentication
> Setting up ASP.NET Identity 2 with External Logins Facebok Google Microsoft and Twitter
Step #2
For other steps follow:
Setting up ASP.NET Identity 2 with External Logins Facebok Google Microsoft and TwitterYou can install the following sample application to look at the code as well. I would highly recommend this since I have been copying and pasting the code from this sample for my learning (this article) purposes.
Create an empty web application project and then get the following to look into the code
install-package Microsoft.AspNet.Identity.Samples -Pre
| Previous: Helpful Articles | Next: IdentityHelper Folder |